Thursday, 16 July 2015

Welcome to Advanced Ads

View this email in your browser
Thank you for using Advanced Ads and welcome to the newsletter.
What can you expect to read here and why might it be worth a lot of money for you?


Contact in both ways

The basic idea of this newsletter is to stay in contact – in both ways.

You can reply to any email anytime with whatever you have in mind and I can send you information on updates, ask for advice or simply show my gratitude.


Updates

In the past, I didn't have a proper way to inform you about important changes. If you don't check for plugin updates regularly and might also miss new features or important fixes. As a subscriber to this newsletter you are save to get the info in time.


Support

As I mentioned above. If you reply to this email or any other email you can contact me directly. This is especially useful if you have something to share that you don't want to publish on the official support forum like a login to your site.


Best practices

I like to share results from my own split tests, new ad networks you could try, or just solutions for some common problems that publishers like you and me have. Since this is often easier for me than to write a blog post you might be the only ones with a chance to gain from my know how.


Freebies and discounts

I have a lot of reasons to be grateful to you, so there will be freebies and discounts at some point or another. You won't miss them with this newsletter.


What now?

If you are just getting started with Advanced Ads I'd recommend you to subscribe to the tutorials. It is a sub group of this list and you will receive a few emails with basic explanations and the first steps. Just update your subscription details.

Of course, you can also play with Advanced Ads on your WordPress site, read the manual or browse through some of the tutorials and if you have any questions that are not answered there or you find a bug, just reply to this email.

See you soon

Thomas
Copyright © 2015 webgilde GmbH, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in it using our Advanced Ads plugin – the ad management solution for WordPress.

visit Advanced Ads

Our mailing address is:
webgilde GmbH
Dorfstr. 18D
Ranzin 17495
Germany

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences