Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Better Placements with Advanced Ads 1.6.6

View this email in your browser

I am back at my desk for a week now. Time to bring the amazing changes online that I mostly implemented while being on my kind-of vacation.

I just updated Advanced Ads with a lot of changes and optimizations, but the most visible is the complete new interface for placements. I simply started using images instead of text to create and list them.

Just take a look at the 6 basic placements included in Advanced Ads.



I explain the placements in more detail in the update post.


6 new placements with Sticky Ads

The main reason why I started this change was that I wanted to make it easier for you to implement sticky ads on various positions. So instead of having confusing settings with widths and margins as before, you can now choose from 6 pre-defined positions when using the Sticky Ads add-on.
 

new sticky ads placements

I explain the placements in more detail in the update post.


3 new placements in Pro

I also used the update of the existing placements to create 3 advanced placements that are included in Advanced Ads Pro.
 

ad placements in pro

Another new option in Pro allows you to select the minimum length of the post content before an ad is injected.

I explain the changes in more detail in the update post.


Close Button for every ad type

I already made one change in the PopUp and Layer add-on that might interest you as well. The close button that was previously reserved for layer ads only, is now working for all kinds of ads, those within a floating box or just normal, in-text ads.

 

I am very excited about this update. Please let me know if I made a good job optimizing the interface for placements or if you feel that it is more complicated or something is missing. Just reply to this email.

Thanks
Thomas

Copyright © 2015 webgilde GmbH, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in it using our Advanced Ads plugin – the ad management solution for WordPress.

visit Advanced Ads

Our mailing address is:
webgilde GmbH
Dorfstr. 18D
Ranzin 17495
Germany

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences